Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jane Austen Month, Day 16: Happy Valentine's Day

Dear readers that we love so much,

Happy Valentine's Day.
I hope you are out on the town.
I hope you are eating steak and buttery crab legs.
I hope you are watching a romantic movie with your sweetheart. 
I hope that sweetheart is a Mr. Darcy. 
And I hope if you don't have a sweetheart with you (mine's working...) 
you are reading or watching Mr. Darcy.
It's seriously almost as good. 
Better in some ways. 
But most of all, our dear readers, 
I hope you are happy.
Here's a printable. Just a little line of happiness from our Lizzie Bennett.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, I loooove that quote! I'm just eating up these Jane Austen month posts! You guys rock my socks! PS - I'm featuring you tomorrow at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...