Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 4: Of the lazy Persuasion...

My day has been, by most accounts, pretty lazy. The neighbors may or may not have been treated to a vocal performance or two by my little lady today (Totally justified. Who wouldn't lose it and scream at the top of their lungs out the front door for fifteen minutes when somebody else got to carry the carton of eggs...) So you'd think I would be chomping at the bit to get some time with Jane into my day, but I have been decompressing instead.

Forgive me that, and allow me to share with you a bit of romance...



Pin It

And a bit of a giggle. I found this on Pinterest and I laughed out loud.


I hope whoever made it isn't offended, but I am a little compulsive, and had to change the wording... Control issues.

The printable on top is free for use. Click on it to download. 

I hope someone tells you that you pierce their soul this Valentine's Day... Well, maybe not exactly that, but something like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...